Fixed Income Investment Risk Analyst – Global Asset Manager - £60,000
- £50,000 - 60,000 + Package + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
Keywords: Investment Risk, Fixed Income, Quantitative, Derivatives, Market Risk, FRM, Portfolio Managers, Asset Manager, Investment Management. My client is a global asset manager, currently looking for a bright and mathematical individual to join their fixed income investment risk team.
You will be sitting and working directly with the portfolio managers, therefore providing excellent exposure to senior individual within the investment team across the business.
Personality and willingness to learn is key as they are looking for someone to be a good fit in the organisation, as the key stakeholders all sit on the same floor and you will be facing off to stakeholders across the organisation.
- Analyse fixed income funds in order to understand key risks
- Communicate results with risk managers/investment team across the business
- Report accurate risk measure for fixed income funds
- Producing daily risk reports
- Good understanding of financial instruments, specifically fixed income and derivatives.
- Good knowledge of the different risk management techniques and qualifications such as FRM would be advantageous.
- Wide understanding of a range of market risk measures.
- Ideally experience within an asset or investment management organisation
- Strong communication skills
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV’s to csoan@astoncarter (.co.uk) or contact Carl on 0207 997 1008 to find out more.