Leading US Investment Manager based in the City are looking to recruit a Performance Analytics individual to join their Investment Liaison function within Fixed Income. The role works very closely with the Investment Managers and you will be expected to provide advance investment support to Investment lifecycle.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Taking ownership of assigned investment strategies ensuring the smooth investment process from analysing and advising on cash flows, executing complex trades, articulating corporate action decisions and reviewing investment guidelines.
- Create and ensure accuracy of portfolio analysis to support complex investment decisions and client queries
- Analysing attribution and risk data and developing non-standard analysis using benchmarks, custom asset diversifications and non-standard returns to support sales and client retention.
- Updating portfolio models for new investment products and conduct scenario analysis for asset allocations products
- Resolve investment related issues to reduce risk
- Articulating any changes in the investment strategies to Marketing and Operations
To be considered for this role you will have strong performance analytics experience from an Investment Management business, you must have strong Fixed Income product knowledge and experience of calculating attribution. You must have strong technical skills including VBA and Macros. You will be degree level educated and ideally studying towards CFA.