Mircyo Consultants are working with a top tier life assurer/investment manager seeking a Fixed Income Investment Analyst to gain experience across the entire credit spectrum and provide technical support to the Chief Investment Officer and wider investments team. The successful candidate will be highly capable in asset research, investment manager selection, investment due diligence and operational / investment risk assessment, with an interest to develop further.
- Support deal-by-deal investment assessment, the due diligence of new investment proposals, portfolio monitoring and the ramp up of existing mandates.
- Assist in the research and evaluation of new asset classes, investment managers and funds.
- Support senior members in keeping up to date the medium-long term investment strategy.
- Work closely with the Credit Analysts, assisting with the technical analysis of specific deals.
- Help with the preparation of clear and concise material such as investment proposals and internal papers.
- Take initiatives and leadership in new projects.
- Degree from a top university.
- 2 years working knowledge of long only fixed income manager research and/or asset allocation and portfolio construction. Fundamental investing knowledge is essential, with the ability and desire to develop further, and investment functions knowledge of a life assurer are desirable, but not essential.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that may be suiting to your skills.
For similar opportunities across investment management, follow Miryco Consultants Ltd on LinkedIn.