Fixed Income ESG Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Fixed Income ESG Analyst
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for a Fixed Income ESG Analyst to join our Fixed Income team in London.
What is the Fixed Income group responsible for?
Our Fixed Income team do independent research into assigned sectors, companies or regions and make recommendations to our Portfolio Managers. As the Fixed Income ESG Analyst you will work across the group to support our ESG build out specifically within the Fixed Income team. Leading from the front you'll help in building and managing client portfolios and take part in client meetings, whilst also providing general support and expertise in developing ESG research capabilities for the Fixed Income team working closely with our central ESG team.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Fixed Income ESG Analyst?
• Develop and assist ESG integration within the fixed income investment process
• Provide investment recommendations and sustainability screening for European fixed income portfolios
• Conduct ESG fixed income thematic research and generate papers to share across fixed income group
• Present to clients the ESG philosophy of the fixed income team, including new business pitches
• Strong partnership with product management and sales team to deliver ESG message
• Work with our central ESG team to leverage their knowledge and research for the Fixed Income group
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
• Bachelor's degree
• Masters or equivalent in sustainable investment/ESG studies desirable
• CFA or progress towards strongly preferred
• Experience in ESG integration into Fixed Income research and investment process
• Extensive knowledge of the application of ESG topics and a understanding of portfolio management
• Excellent written communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Knowledge of ESG tools and methodologies highly desirable
• Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. Highlights of our benefits include - contributory pension scheme, private healthcare plan, PHI, life insurance, Employee Stock Investment Program, incentive plans, purchase of company funds with no sales charge, educational reimbursement and on-site training.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.