Fixed Income Credit Analyst, Green Bonds, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jan 18 2018-01-11
Our Client, a boutique Fixed income manager with a specialism in impact investing, is looking for a credit analyst to join their growing team. They want a strong candidate with a broad sector coverage which will include both Investment Grade and some non-investment grade.
- The analyst will review and make short reports on weekly and monthly sector and issuer bond performance.
- Evaluate company-specific and industry level data, and synthesize this information into actionable investment ideas.
- Evaluate and integrate industry trends
- Maintain a high quality and consistent work product with respect to financial modelling, analysis of credit / industry trends, written credit reports and credit review presentations to Portfolio Managers.
- Face-off to portfolio managers and investment team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Credit Analyst
- Strong interest in Sustainability/Ethical Investing/ESG
- Ideally an understanding of how ESG factors impact credit analysis
- Broad sector exposure - ability to analyse a wide range of issuers and identify the key factors in both corporates and local government institutions
- Knowledge of cash flow in different sectors
- Ability to analyse both Financial & Non-Financial Institutions
- Ability to work under time pressure and provide accurate assessments of creditworthiness to Portfolio Managers
- Self-starter and driven
- Strong Excel skills (for financial modelling, forecasting, data analysis and charting) are necessary.
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Degree Educated