Fixed Income Capital Markets (ABS) Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Global Capital Markets (GCM) responds with market judgment and ingenuity to meet clients' needs for capital. Whether executing an IPO, a debt offering or a leveraged buyout, GCM integrates Morgan Stanley's expertise in Sales & Trading and in Investment Banking, offering clients seamless advice and sophisticated solutions. We originate, structure and execute public and private placement of equities, investment-grade and non-investment-grade debt and related products.
We are currently hiring for an Analyst to work in the Fixed Income Capital Markets - Loans Solutions and Securitisation Group (LSSG) team within Global Capital Markets (GCM) in London. The successful candidate will be part of the LSSG team covering securitisations and loan sales and financings in Europe.
• Analyzing and advising on a broad range of financial matters to companies’ transaction teams and coordinating with legal, regulatory, accounting and other advisors.
• Executing a broad range of transactions covering securitisations, loan sales and financings across all industry sectors
• Providing client-facing input on origination and execution
• Evaluating clients’ strategic landscape and assessing recommendations on potential strategic actions.
• Developing and maintaining business relationships with corporate clients and with legal, regulatory, accounting and other industry parties.
• Maintaining best-in-class knowledge of regulatory, legal and market developments in the European ABS market
• Top class undergraduate degree or equivalent from a leading university
• Experience in the finance industry and structured finance
• Strong technical background and transaction experience in structured finance
• Existing knowledge of market participants and ability to develop client relationships across regions
• Ability to coordinate legal, modelling and rating aspects of transactions
• Motivated and hardworking. Experience and willingness to drive innovation
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Up-to-date with regulatory, legal and market developments in the European ABS market
• Fluency in English is essential
• You are a strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
• You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
• You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
• You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
This role is based in London.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-JD2