Fixed Income Active Trader/Junior PM
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 04 Jan 18 2018-01-04
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who looking for a Hybrid Junior PM/Trader to join their Active Fixed Income team and work across all specialties. The role focus will span Non-Financials, Financials, Cross-Currencies and Rates.
The role requires extensive experience in Fixed Income Trading beyond the realms of Execution Only, with a multi-faceted skill-set demonstrating the ability to collaborate with analysts to devise trading strategies and thus enhance the investment decisions of Portfolio Managers. This opportunity would be ideal for a trader who has worked across the capital structure with an eagerness to move into Portfolio Management, a commercial credit analyst keen to move towards Portfolio Management and/or a Junior Portfolio Manager who is looking to further their professional development in a Global Asset Manager.
- Minimum of two years Fixed Income experience essential.
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income.
- Knowledge of Credit Trading, Analysts and or Portfolio Management highly desirable
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Knowledge of Charles River (CRD), Aladdin would be advantageous for this position.