Currently working with a fast-growing Fintech company, who has established vast popularity and footprint in Europe already and is looking to expand within the UK market. They are looking for an individual who wishes to work in a fast pace environment, lead by example and wishes to grow and help shape their future alongside the company.
What's in it for you?
- Great potential to work in a great environment, helping shape the future of a company and your career.
- Discounts on Health Shield Perks including deals, cash back and discounts on purchases at supermarkets, travel, cinema, health and beauty
- Life assurance
- Business and leisure travel insurance
- Great pension plan
- Support a fast-growing portfolio – by analysing trends and patterns which would allow you to help teams with the creation of integral Credit Risk Strategies and Models.
- Using your data base insights experience, you will help recommend changes and improvements on different aspects of their services. Ranging from product, marketing activity, channel optimisation, strategy design, decision making, pricing and application & operational processes
- Help Build several models (Credit risk, credit scoring, market insight models) to help lending decisions.
- Produce credit limit strategies
- Work closely with colleagues across the company to not only deliver a variety of projects, but also use and gather data to help enhance the relationship with customers.
- Essential analytical role experience – ideally 3-5 years
- Knowledge of databases including MySQL and AWS desirable
- Experience working with analytical and statistical techniques using Alteryx and Tableau to analyse and influence data.
- Proven track record showing strong solid analytical background and a desire to learn these analytical packages quickly.
- Experience working with unsecured banking products – preferably loans or credit cards.
- Ability to interact and work alongside key stakeholders