Due to the close interaction with financial sponsors it is common for people to then move to the buy-side.
· Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: valuation, financial analysis, strategic analysis, due diligence, deal financing and process management
· Provide M&A advice and financing when a private equity client acquires a company in an leveraged buyout
· Maintain and update operating/ LBO model for clients and internal committees
· Provide sponsors with advice as it relates to add-on acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalisations or restructurings for its portfolio companies
· Provide sponsors with advice around exits; sale to another sponsor, sale to a strategic buyer or an IPO for their portfolio companies
· Experience of working within Investment Banking M&A or Sector Coverage Group, you will have gained extensive deal experience (with a leading bank, reputable boutique investment bank or an appropriate Big 4 team)
· Highly motivated with strong people skills, self-starter, good initiative
· Strong numerical aptitude & ability to multitask and run complex financial models
· Interest/ ability to work across sectors, products and geographies
· Comfortable with client exposure from the outset
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.