Financial Services, Talent & Organisation - Management Consulting
- £47,000 to £102,000 depending on experience and level
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Have you always wanted to work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated? Working in an environment where you innovate with ground breaking strategies and technologies on some of the most challenging projects you can imagine. Join Accenture’s Consulting business, where we help our clients to accelerate growth by using our diverse skills, talent and experience. These factors provide a platform where you can find out how far you can go, joining forces with clients to consult and guide their next steps in building out their business ventures.
Role: Consultant & Manager levels (Management Consulting)
Practice: Financial Services, Talent & Organisation
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh
Travel: up to 100%
Closing date: 31/08/2018
Financial Services, Talent and Organisation (FS T&O) is a global practice and is the area of Accenture Consulting dedicated to developing and delivering market leading change, workforce and HR solutions for our clients. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals to expand our capabilities in T&O Consulting and share our passion for business transformation, people development, innovative HR and change management.
As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with the world’s largest FS organisations which gives us a strong understanding of the challenges they face and how our strong ties in the wider Accenture community can support them.
Within FS T&O, the challenges we help clients address are focused in three principal areas: Change, HR and People.
Change - We develop client’s transformation capabilities to help them change the way they run their businesses and increase their enterprise agility using change analytics, innovating technologies (e.g. robotics) and data driven insight.
HR - We enable firms to define and implement their vision and roadmap for a strategic and more digital & agile HR function which breaks traditional boundaries to drive improvements in performance and efficiency.
People - We help our clients transform their workforces to drive improved individual and business performance by aligning their workforce strategy to business strategy and enhancing capabilities to prepare for the increasingly unpredictable future of work.
As a Consultant/ Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the growth of the T&O practice through innovation, capability and thought leadership
- Extending the knowledge of T&O practitioners by sharing information on hot topics to help support a learning environment within the practice
What Experience and Mindsets Make Up Our Practice?
Our practice is built of a range of people from a variety of backgrounds including:
- External consulting (client facing roles)
- Industry (FS across retail banking, capital markets / wealth & asset management / investment banking and insurance)
- Functional (HR and change functions)
We expect you to have experience in some of the following areas:
- Working in a fast-paced business environment where flexibility and an ability to deal with ambiguity are key
- Working with a wide variety of teams & stakeholders, leveraging strong stakeholder management
- Translating and communicating complex terms into simple language to influence decision making among senior stakeholders
- Delivering high quality work and working autonomously
- At Manager level - leading teams of varying sizes
- At Manager level - identifying, designing and shaping new client opportunities alongside building strong and sustainable relationships with clients and programme mobilisation
- Working in the Financial Services industry or in functional HR/Change roles with knowledge of the key industry hot topics (see below) and an appreciation of a highly regulated industry
- Knowledge of leading change management methods and experience of large scale business transformation projects
- Using data and behaviour models to define and measure user readiness, and change/benefits tracking across organisations and business functions, and implementing active change networks
- Knowledge of Change hot topics such as analytics, Regulatory change, Agile Change tools and methods, digital change, and robotics automation
- Large scale HR transformation programmes affecting, but not limited to, process and systems, operating models and outsourcing
- Knowledge of the leading and latest HR Digital disrupters including Cloud systems and enabling technologies with experience / knowledge in related hot topics such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), data analytics and insight, Agile, virtual and augmented reality
- Understanding of emerging external trends and how they impact industry sectors/businesses such as Brexit
- Experience within key functional HR areas, for example Learning, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Benefits, and Reward
- Understanding of core HR services and operating principles and how these enable and are impacted by transformation and change
- Knowledge of the role of HR in shaping the future workforce and organisation effectiveness, including employee experience, trends and changing shape of the workforce
- Experience in workforce/capability transformation projects (inclusive of driving cultural and behavioural change) and knowledge of the future workforce trends and the associated impacts on the Financial Services industry
- Experience in the latest talent management practices across all stages of the employee lifecycle and market leading learning tools, organisation design, performance, reward and capability definition skills
- Experience and knowledge of hot topics in People such as transforming learning capabilities, leadership and workforce transformation, customer centric cultures, people analytics and organisation flexibility
As a people organisation, mindsets are important in the way that we work with our clients. As a Consultant/ Manager, we expect that you:
- Enjoy taking iterative, incremental methods of building and managing networks of business areas that aim to provide new product or service development in a highly interactive manner to drive the agenda for change, HR and/or people
- Have the drive to set out your own growth path and development
- Are enthusiastic to extend and navigate networks in and outside of Accenture
- Are keen to make data valuable and draw on data-driven insights to help clients build enabling change networks and inform decision making
- Are forward thinking with a strong business acumen and ability to navigate the wider business context within our client organisations
- Are passionate for working in an entrepreneurial environment and working with constantly evolving technologies
- Are comfortable travelling and working away from home (Monday to Friday as required)
What’s in it for you?
You will receive comprehensive formal and informal training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development, which helps you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Also, you will be provided a platform to hone your skills and expertise in your area of specialisation to progress your career.
On top of this, we offer an extensive benefits package including 30 days’ holiday per year, gym subsidies and private medical insurance.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.