Financial Services Manager/ Senior Manager
- £50,000- 90,000 + bonus + package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Ascent Professional Services
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, currently going through an exciting time of growth in their Financial services consulting practice. They are seeking Management Consultants at Manager and Senior Manager level with experience in either of the following: Strategy, Operational Transformation, Technology & customer transformation, Risk & Compliance, Robotics, Digital transformation
Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, currently going through an exciting time of growth in their Financial services consulting practice, operating at 90% capacity, with large portfolio of existing and new client’s.
Achieving double digit growth the past two years and plans to treble its revenues over the next four years, Consulting is the fastest growing area with strong focus on FS. Part of the strategy to achieve this is to bring in exceptional experienced hires to help their client demands and the challenges they are facing in the FS sector. They offer practical, far-sighted advice and exceptional delivery. That can mean improving the way an organisation operates, reducing costs, managing risks, making the most of talent or fundamentally changing the way a business works. They deliver high value solutions, from strategy to execution, solving clients’ complex business problems through technology enablement.
Currently hiring into their Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth & Asset management and Capital markets practice, with high growth plans due to unprecedented demand from their clients and are looking to hire exceptional consultants with experience in the follwoing areas:
- Strategy (growth, product, operating model, outsourcing, shared services)
- Technology and customer digital transformation (solution architecture, tech analysts, customer journeys, product design)
- Operational cost reduction – robotics (RPA), machine learning, artificial intelligence, lean
- Risk & Compliance
They are hiring at all grades and candidates can be based out of their London, Bristol, Birmingham and Edinburgh offices with opportunity for international travel for those that want to.
What makes them attractive?
- Ranked as the number one global consulting organisation in 2016 – excellent brand
- Tailored training and mentoring
- Opportunity to join a team of extremely bright and experienced people
- Excellent culture - Strong advocates for diversity and inclusion ‘doing the right thing’ - genuinely an enjoyable and sociable place to work
- Strong focus on work life balance
- Traditional Partnership
- Great Diversity - 1st company in the UK to publish gender pay