Financial Services - IT Audit Managers or Senior Managers
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 09 Oct 17 2017-10-09
A major financial services institution is hiring for several information technology audit professionals.
This organisation is looking for IT Auditors at two different levels, AVP or VP. At the AVP level individuals will not necessarily need financial services experience. At the VP level financial services experience is essential as you will be leading audits. As a you will be establishing effective working relationships with other assurance areas (e.g. Compliance, Risk and CIO as well as with key stakeholders in the Business, particularly at senior and Executive Level, to help influence and develop the Group’s risk and control assurance framework. As an AVP you will be delivering on a number of audit projects throughout the organisation with the opportunity to enhance your skills across data analytics and cyber security.
Core responsibilities of this position are:
- Produce high quality and timely audits, delivering to senior stakeholders.
- Extensive understanding of IT and Operational risks and practical application of controls
- Knowledge of the financial services relevant regulatory environment is essential.
- Assurance over IT change projects/programmes
- Mentoring new IT auditors and non-IT audit colleagues
- Experience within Cyber and Information Security is an asset
- Reviewed technology components of audit reports/findings to ensure appropriateness of conclusions
- Infrastructure or Applications focused.
- Will display the ability to write high-quality audit observations and support the senior management in producing a detailed audit report.
- Possess the ability to build relationships in a consultative style in order to see the business perspective.
- The individual will need to develop the Group’s ability to audit IT systems, data management and change.
- Strong practical knowledge of risk and controls in technology infrastructure, including processes for managing and maintaining infrastructure (i.e. ITIL, identity and access management)
- Professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, other relevant technical qualification) alongside an educational background.
- Practical experience of the development and execution of testing strategies to assess control environments as part of an internal or external audit role/function, or as part of a risk management function.
The business can offer market competitive salaries with excellent benefits packages and pension schemes. My client offers travel opportunities but can also offer exceptional flexibility for people coming back into the market. My client will not sponsor for this opportunity so you must have the right to work in the UK.
For any more information please contact email@example.com.