Financial Services- Management Accountant
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 17 May 19
Excellent role at a rapidly growing organisation, having recently listed on the AIM market of the LSE, for a newly qualified ACA accountant. This role will also cover supporting the CFO in the preparation of Board papers, investor relations and exposure to business development opportunities.Other duties will concentrate on the annual and half yearly financial accounts, monthly management accounts, budgeting and business analysis.
My client are an independent pan-European MTF, trading across European markets and competing directly with incumbent national stock exchanges and Cboe.
The working environment is dynamic with a flat structure and will appeal to hands-on, positive individuals who are interested in joining a company at an early stage of development.
The duties of the role include:
- Preparation of the draft annual financial accounts and half-yearly accounts with supporting analysis and liaison with the external auditors
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts, including variance analysis
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget
- Assist the CFO in the preparation of the Board and Board committee papers including the annual strategy meeting papers
- Assist with the analysis of international business development opportunities in particular in support of the technology licensing business
- Close liaison with the Paris office on all financial and management accounting and tax issues
ACA qualified accountant seeking their first role into financial services
2nd class honours degree or better
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Attention to detail, numerate, self motivated
Excellent first role with strong career development in a fast paced environment
Strong development with duties outside of core finance opportunities