One Square (www.onesquareadvisors.com) is the leading independent financial restructuring advisory firm in Germany for complex financial restructurings often involving international institutional creditors. We have offices in London, Munich, Frankfurt and Düsseldorf. The One Square team combines years of experience in insolvency, restructuring, corporate finance and M&A. One Square's services include advising companies, creditors (including bondholders) and distressed debt investors on the balance sheet restructuring of their exposures, crisis stabilisation or the execution of all types of corporate transactions in distressed situations. One Square also acts as a restructuring shareholder in special situations.
Our mandates are characterised by exciting, interdisciplinary issues of a financial, legal and tax nature and require both strong analytical and outstanding social skills as well as entrepreneurial creative pragmatism with an unrelenting focus on implementation. To expand our team in London we are looking for a Financial Restructuring Associate.
You have completed (or are about to complete) your degree in business studies or economics and/or an MBA/M.Sc. at a first-class university or leading international business school and have at least 2 years of professional experience in restructuring, investment banking, corporate finance, debt advisory or related areas. You enjoy working in a high-performance team, you have a strong intellectual curiosity and you have an excellent command of written and spoken German and English? Then One Square is the right place for you.
- Preparation and analysis of integrated business plans and financial models
- Calculation of company values, debt capacities and credit analysis
- Working with the project team in the development of complex transaction and financing structures or their analysis and evaluation
- Conducting market and company research
- Leading workstreams in larger restructuring projects
- Preparation and drafting of presentations
- Close cooperation directly with our clients as part of the One Square team
- Degree in business studies or economics and/or international MBA/M.Sc. from a renowned university or leading international business school
- At least 2 years of professional experience in restructuring, investment banking, corporate finance, transaction services, debt advisory or related areas
- Extensive experience in creating complex financial models in Excel
- Sound know-how in company analysis and all state-of-the-art valuation theories; understanding of derivates
- Restructuring experience in crisis situations in Germany as a strong preference
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
- Potential to take on further management tasks
- High motivation to work in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment
- Above-average social and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Qualification as an accountant or CFA as an advantage
- Right to work in the United Kingdom a significant advantage