Financial Reporting Manager, Boutique Financier to the Sports & Entertainment Sector
- £50,000 - £60,000 + 100% Bonus Potential
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Our client is a specialist provider of finance capital to the Sports, Music and Entertainment sector. A successful business who are growing at a rapid pace. There is a new requirement for a fully qualified accountant to take ownership of all external and internal accounting as well as a number of projects designed to support the growth of the business. You will likely be an ACA qualified accountant from an audit background.
Managing relationships with the outsourced accounts team, as well as working with them to investigate differences and follow up on queries
Maintaining and monitoring the reliability of financial data entered into the accounting system, by the outsourced accounting team
Designing processes and controls to manage financial information.
Working with the finance team to implement a modified accounting system. This involves data migration and testing of the new system.
Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
Responsibility to extract and prepare monthly management accounts for review.
Responding to technical accounting queries and providing technical accounting solutions. This involves liaising with outsourced technical accounting teams to prepare formal papers and develop suitable accounting policies to apply to financial information.
Working with external accountants to prepare and review financial statements in accordance with IFRS and FRS102.
- You must be a fully qualified accountant
- There is a preference for being ACA qualified and having an audit background.
- Your experience is likely to come from practice, Big 4 or top 30 firms considered
- Financial Services exposure through your client group is preferred
- You will have excellent all round interpersonal skills, able to liaise well at all levels
- This is a genuinely exciting position with a very cool buisness
- The role will have great variety and full ownership
- This is not an accounts preparation role but will be more of a review/oversight function
- Plenty of project work including a full systems implementation where you will have a significant input