Financial Reporting Analyst (Excel)
Financial Reporting Analyst (Excel), London, Contract, up to £225 per day
Your new company
Your new company is a leading financial services firm in London.
Your new role
Your new role is a Financial Reporting Analyst contract role. My client is looking to hire a candidate with advanced Excel skills (including vlookups, pivots and formulae). The successful candidate will be involved in creation and analysis of compensation and reward planning and be able to handle highly confidential information.
- Preparation of consolidated employee spreadsheets
- Using vlookup to amalgamate multiple data columns
- Use of formulas, tab and links for subdivision of data
- Construction of reconciliation mechanisms within excel
- Regular reconciliation of data between various excel sheets
- Use of formulas and percentages
- Developing a suite of MIS/reports to show change and variance
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have a finance/accounting or HR background and be experienced in manipulating large amounts of data in Excel.
What you'll get in return
This role is a great opportunity to build your experience in financial services in a key role within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.