Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 18 Mar 19
We are recruiting for a newly created position of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager who will report directly to our CFO.
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us.
We are recruiting for a newly created position of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager who will report directly to our CFO. Responsbilities include:
- Support management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining and evaluating information
- Design and preparation of management reports to support analysis, providing options and recommendations
- Build management information database to enable KPI / trend / driver reporting to support strategic reviews and decision making
- Creation of annual budgeting process, with clear deliverables and timelines set out and agreed with all stakeholders, including the Australian parent. Design and collation of deliverables at each stage of process, including presentations for Link Board.
- Build strong relationships and business knowledge in order to work effectively with the finance teams in planning and execution of operational and financial deliverables
- Management of forecast, maintaining outlook incorporating known Opportunities & Risks, and clear impact of any initiatives reflected in the figures
Qualifications / Experience:
- Professional accountancy qualification (eg CA, CIMA, ACCA) with min 4 years PQE
- Strong background and understanding of financial planning, and management information analysis
- Previous experience in a professional or financial services company
- Self-starter, with experience of working with a team in a dynamic environment
- Open minded and creative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills – capable of presenting complex financial information in a straightforward manner at Board level standard; able to have effective verbal and written communication with all levels in a business, in addition to demonstrating good listening skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Able to effectively manage data of varying levels of quality to convert to actionable analysis and conclusions / recommendations
- Ability to develop strong, effective relationships across multiple teams and multiple locations
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button.