Financial Planning Business Analyst
- 500-600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
A Wealth Manager are looking to hire a number of Business Analysts to review the and improve the Operating Model for their Financial Planning business.
A London based Wealth Manager have circa 30 offices all working to different processes when offering their Financial Planning Services. This is an area that they are planning to grow and the aim of this project is to align all office to a new Operating Model to help increase productivity and reduce inefficiencies.
You will be tasked with getting to understand the Financial Planning function -by holding various work shops and meeting relevant stakeholders - and defining a new operating model for all offices to work to.
To help support the expanding business there will be a second project to increase system capacity - there will be system changes however they are NOT looking for technical candidates.
To be considered you must have:
- Strong and recent Wealth Management experience.
- Strong understanding of Financial Planning processes.
- Ability to define a new TOM.
- Confidence to manage senior stakeholders effectively.
- Data analysis is useful!
- Financial Planning Qualifications are also useful.