- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Dec 17 2017-12-09
Derivatives professionals require accurate valuations to assess risk and move with confidence. We provide an integrated solution for every step of the derivatives workflow, across all asset classes. Our models are fed with high quality data giving you the context you need, so you can trade confidently and stay ahead of the markets.
What’s the role?
You will be joining a specialized and growing area in Bloomberg. You will have the opportunity to use your model intuition and market knowledge to provide valuation solutions to clients. We are offering a premium service which will require an entrepreneurial mind-set.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Quantitative Derivatives candidate who wants to have a direct impact into the business. Candidates are required to be exhaustive in their analysis, driven by results and keep up to date with the market practices on models and valuations.
You'll need to have:
- Master's degree in a technical area (such as Math, Physics or Engineering), quantitative finance field required. PhD a plus.
- Recent experience at a Dealer (or at other top financial institutions) in financial engineering, structuring, and/or trading OTC Derivatives/Structured Notes
- Cross asset derivatives and market risk experience
- Strong understanding of derivatives models including market conventions, vanilla/exotic options, and market practices regarding bespoke exotic valuation and hedging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate clearly in group presentations and in interactions with clients, via phone or face-to-face
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex and cross-asset environment
- Ability to work with multiple groups across reporting lines
We'd love to see:
- Experience using Bloomberg, and other derivative pricing platforms
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.