- £50,000-£70,000 plus benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Financial Crime Risk Assessment AVP
My client is a leading specialist bank, with a global presence. They are seeking to hire a strong AVP or Assistant Manager/Manager in a dual hatted role between the Investment Bank & Securities side of the business to manage upstream financial crime risk presented to the organisation, across all high risk clients located within the EMEA Region.
You will be responsible for leading a small team of technically minded financial crime analysts who analyse and assess the upstream risk to the organisation through detailed analysis of large data sets generated for all areas of the organisation. Alongside managing and inspiring these individuals you will be responsible for communicating the findings bi-weekly to the head of financial crime prevention and the CCO, as well as advising members of senior management commitees on potential strategies to avoid these risks and best practice for the anti-financial crime department moving forwards. Furthermore you will be looking at existing risk assessment frameworks and providing continuous improvement on risk assessments.
- Strong technical knowledge of AML and the associated Anti-Money Laundering Directives
- Proven ability to present to and succesfully manage relationships with senior managing directors and head's of
- Understanding of financial crime frameworks and risk assessment methodologies
- Previous experience working in a technical role within data quality, governance or management information
- Ideally experience of leading junior members of staff
If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please apply below.