Financial Crime Officer required for a bank based in London to lead and assist in Financial Crime Controls Monitoring and Testing reviews.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Testing application and effectiveness of financial crime policies and procedures (by undertaking compliance assurance testing as defined in the control and monitoring plan)
- Preparation of control and review reports outlining key findings and agreed remediating actions
- Ensuring that financial crime issues identified are dealt with promptly and receive sufficient focus
- Supporting the financial crime risk assessment team
- Supporting development, implementation and execution of financial crime Assurance Plan
- Identifying any relevant Financial crime risks highlighted by the regulators including their thematic work and by organisations such as FATF, NCA, FCA or TI, which may have a potential impact on the operation of the business lines, functions, 2LOD controls, monitoring reviews and processes
Only proven experience working in a financial crime environment, performing monitoring controls and reviews will be considered for this position.
This role will be part of a small team of Financial Crime practitioners within a larger financial crime function that works closely with one another. They work hard, have high standards and have a great team culture
The bank has an excellent compliance / financial crime culture descending from senior management, a positive reputation for work-life balance, high bonuses and an extremely competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.