2nd Line position at Global Investment Bank
Essential (subject to experience)
- Live transaction screening. Review payment/ transaction alerts (automated / escalated) in line with the risk identified. This is a high volume, fast pace workflow.
- Financial Security Advisory. Analysis of advisory (opinion) requests escalated by various stakeholders to the Financial Crime (Financial Security) team. Responding to requests/enquiries based on procedures, requirements and a general understanding of Financial Crime risk.
- Enhanced Due Diligence. Producing client files in which a thorough financial crime risk assessment has been conducted.
- Politically Exposed Person (PEP) knowledge, particularly the UK obligations
- Sanctions knowledge, particularly the UK ‘versus’ internal sanctions programs.
- Experience in the following banking products: trade finance, capital markets, structured finance and other corporate/investment banking products.
- Must have Second Line of Defence experience.
- Management Information (MI). Production of statistics and reports to be submitted to various audiences including committee and senior management.
- Foreign language skills.
- Policies & Procedures. Drafting and updating documents based on Group requirements and local regulatory obligations.
- Training experience. The ability to develop and deliver training to non-Financial Crime individuals in a clear and concise manner.