Mat Leave - Financial Crime Analyst To be considered, candidates must have investment banking or finacial markets experience The Requirement 12 month - maternity leave cover for my clients Financial Crime team. This incoming hire will join a small team of 3 who cover all aspects of Financial Crime. Reporting into DMLRO
Ensure the Firm complies with financial regulatory requirements relating to Anti Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Tax Evasion and Fraud.
- Deputise for the DMLRO when required.
- Develop and deploy a training programme for all relevant staff and management to ensure appropriate understanding and awareness of the subject of financial crime
- Guiding and coaching junior members of the team and acting as an escalation point when required.
- Managing third party relationships which supply compliance owned services.
- Lead on FCC projects as directed by the MLRO/DMLRO
- Ensure knowledge is maintained of forthcoming regulatory and legislative change impacting FCC.
- Day to day management of the output of screening, conducting appropriate reviews and making decisions / recommendations as to the risks posed to the business
- Assistance with transaction monitoring related tasks.
- Auditing and assessing third party relationships essential for the firm's compliance with its financial crime obligations
- Actively propose solutions which may assist the Firm in developing systems and controls to detect and prevent financial crimes.
- Assisting the Legal Counsel in the review and agreement of third-party standards and any other FCC related topics
- Provide advice, guidance and support to the Firm in all areas of Financial Crime Prevention and detection.
- Engaging with the firms Senior Management when required and to represent FCC during applicable committees and meetings.
- Circa 3 years+ experience spanning all major areas of Financial Crime compliance (anti-money laundering, financial sanctions, anti-bribery, anti-facilitation of tax evasion and fraud)
- Although a broad Financial Services background will be considered, candidates will ideally have experience operating within Financial Markets
- Excellent up to date knowledge and understanding of Financial Crime legislation and regulation as they pertain to investment business including FCA rules, Money laundering regulations and JMLSG guidelines, leading practice for financial crime systems and controls