Job Title: Financial Crime Manager
Company Information: An expanding international bank are looking to recruit a Financial Crime Manager to join their team, working closely with the Min a broad and varied Financial Crime position.
- Keep up to date on all relevant regulatory developments with regards to Financial Crime.
- Create & update new Financial Crime policies and procedures.
- Advise all business areas on current and impending Financial Crime regulations
- Developed initial stages of Financial Intelligence Unit utilising SARs, UARs and Fraud patterns
- Led Risk Assessment process for coverage of Sanctions, AML, Fraud & ABC
- Establish design methodology for implementation of new guidelines on CDD and new policy/procedures on Risk Assessment for Prevention of Money Laundering
- At least 5 years Financial Crime experience from within a similar business.
- Strong knowledge of relevant Financial Crime regulations, comfortable in both advising the business and creating Policies for the business.
- Gravitas to communicate at all levels of the business
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.