Assistant Manager to join my clients Forensic Financial Services team who specialise in Economic Crime prevention.
Duration- 6 months initially
Location- London (Hybrid)
The successful individual will support on the Payments Transparency Standards for an international Bank.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be expected to use your industry experience and expertise to formulate comprehensive and well considered solutions to clients' challenges.
All candidates are expected to be able to:
- Leveraging their technical knowledge and experience within the Banking Industry to provide market comparisons and insights to the end client
- Demonstrate experience in the Payment Transparency or Wire Transfer space.
- Some familiarity with regulations and guidance would also be useful. For example, this could the FATF 16, EU or UK Funds Transfer regulations, MAS 626, US Travel Rule, or IFTI
All candidates are expected to have a number of the following qualities:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think through and solve problems independently.
- Proactive in taking ownership of tasks and managing expectations.
- Able to work in a high-pressured environment.
- Experience in a professional environment or role is desirable.