Twenty Investment Management are working with a London based Asset Manager that is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to look after their compensation & accounting team for 12 months (Fixed Term Contract). This team manage the largest cost base for the business and you will own the full end to end process of various entities.
- Manage a team of two qualified accountants who are responsible for the compensation accounting (fixed and variable) for all European entities.
- Oversee the delivery of variance analysis and forecasting future costs to P&L
- Co-ordination of financial reporting for European entities
- Manage relationships and be a key contact for auditors
- Project manage a new share platform integration
- Qualified accountant with technical accounting / control experience
- Share schemes experience ideally
- UK and US GAAP, IFRS knowledge
- Experience in a compensation accounting position would be beneficial
- Management or supervisory experience essential
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment for more details