You will be responsible for all the finance accounting and reporting for a key business area.
- You will interact with a key business unit providing reporting, analysis and review
- You will be responsible for the month end reporting process, financial reporting and control
- Provide Divisional support to Credit and risk activities
- Prepare Management Information, insight and analysis
- Technical Accounting review and support on new accounting and reporting requirements
- Maintenance/Assessment and improvement of Control Environment
You will likely be a qualified accountant (or equivalent) with around 1-5 years post qualified experience, possess strong technical accounting skills, strong communication skills and be able to bring energy and dynamism to this role.
Strong IT skills are also essential