We're recruiting a Financial Controller on behalf of a private equity/growth capital firm. It is an early-stage firm with industry-leading expertise and an excellent track record to date.
You' will be the 'number two' person in a small team and provide invaluable support to the CFO across all aspects of finance. The remit is highly varied:
- Leading the day-to-day oversight of fund finance:
- Developing an understanding of both the funds and investments and their reporting requirements;
- Managing the relationship with third-party fund administrator;
- Financial control and reporting for the management company entity;
- Helping to coordinate the annual audit process and acting as first point of contact for any queries;
- Supporting the CFO across a range of operational and financial control matters;
- Deputising for the CFO in their absence; and
- Providing ad-hoc support for transactions, fundraising, compliance, investor relations and other areas as necessary.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with private equity fund accounting experience.