Meraki Talent are currently working with an exciting global fund services client who are looking to appoint a Financial Controller to add immediate value to their finance function. The individual will need to manage the monthly and annual reporting whilst looking for ways to streamline processes.
- Responsible for the control and preparation of monthly management accounts and report delivery to Group Finance and jurisdictional Managing Directors.
- Providing insightful commentary on actual financial performance to include various KPIs.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements across all relevant entities together with the preparation of the relevant documentation required for the dormant entities.
- Working closely with the Finance Director, keeping them up to date on the working capital and the weekly cash position.
- Responsible for managing the debtor position, the delivery of client invoices and making sure all time recorded is accurate for each of the Client Managers.
- Professionally qualified and holder of a senior accountancy qualification from a recognised professional body.
- Successful track record of operating at a senior finance level and providing financial support to senior management.
- Strong management accounting skills.
- Experience of Group accounting and reporting.
- Significant technical experience of accounting and reporting standards.
- Advanced Excel and computer skills.