- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- International Asset Management Limited
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
International Asset Management (IAM), founded in 1989, is an independent investment management specialist. The company offers a centre of excellence in creating and managing customised portfolios consisting of alternative investments. IAM focuses exclusively on UCITS and hedge funds, with managers sourced globally and representing all types of underlying strategies. IAM has offices in London, New York and Stockholm and currently has US$3.8bn in assets under management and advice globally.
IAM Ltd is recruiting a Financial Controller for the London office. The Financial Controller will be responsible for the efficient management of the company's financial department and provide strong leadership in this area as the company grows.
The overall day-to-day responsibility will include:
- Management accounting;
- Quarterly closing for Group companies;
- Company audits;
- Group consolidation;
- Regulatory financial reporting;
- Tax calculation (VAT, Corp Tax).
The successful candidate will report at the quarterly Board meetings providing clear financial information for the Directors to ensure strong corporate decision making. The Financial Controller will drive the hands-on financial management of the company and will have input into the strategic decisions at the Board level with a focus on operational efficiency and process improvements.
The successful candidate could potentially be appointed to Finance Director within a reasonable time frame.
To be considered for the role of Financial Controller at this alternative asset management company:
- You should come from an Asset Management background;
- You should be ACA qualified;
- You should have 7-10 years of post-qualification relevant experience;
- You should have strong communication skills at all levels and have experience working in small teams.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 11 May 2018.