*Financial Control / Reporting Roles at Leading Investment Bank*
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
*Exciting Opportunity to help drive new IFRS implementation strategies in a Top Tier Investment Bank*
My client are looking for someone from an Accounting background with a strong controls mind-set to support and lead the implementation of new IFRS policies and analyse and challenge financial reporting processes with senior stakeholders.
What you can expect from the role:
- Support the wider team in preparing and implementing and assessing new Financial Reporting Requirements as a result of IFRS and leasing with the relevant teams internally and externally.
- Produce Analytical Packs for Senior Management and other Stakeholders, including Group Audit, Treasury, Traders, Tax and Regulatory Reporting teams to demonstrate the results and developments of IFRS.
- Strong Product Knowledge will be highly regarded.
- Work closely to understand the P&L and balance sheet and have oversight across a wide range of different products.
- Be proactive in the wider team, delivering cross-team initiatives to drive efficiency.
- Provide technical guidance to business on all regulatory matters relating to risk
- Review processes, procedures on a frequent basis to identify areas for improvement and implement any necessary changes.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, CIMA) with a Finance/Accounting Bachelors’ degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant Investment Banking experience, with an excellent knowledge of IFRS reporting standards.
- Possess Strong Communications skills to deal with Senior Stakeholders.
- Be able to not only analyse data, but be confident in putting context behind this data for Senior Management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a committed attitude and the ability to work both independently and as a team with senior management and company stakeholders in a performance-driven environment.
Salary of between £50,000 and £80,000 (subject to skillset, level of experience and interview process)
If you are interested, please send your CV to: josroberts@astoncarter.(com).
Or alternatively, give me a call on 0207 997 1112 if you wish to discuss this role in further detail.
Key Skills – Reporting, Regulation, Regulatory Reporting, IFRS, IFRS 9, COREP, Finance, Banking, Investment, VBA, Excel, Accounting, Project Management, Projects, Analysis, Stakeholder Management, , Capital, Revenue, reporting, capital management, Control, Audit, Product Control, Business Control, Financial Control, Statutory Reporting, Group Reporting, Treasury, Group Treasury.