A FTSE listed, global financial services / technology business are looking for an individual, initially for 12 months, to work on the enhancement of financial controls, policies & financial reporting that can add significant value in business decision making and provide strategic insights to business leaders. You will work across the major revenue generating divisions, streamlining the end to end month end close and review process. You will be the face of finance to senior business stakeholders.
- Provide a critical view of the financial controls within the particular business area, focusing on both the cost and revenue cycles
- Present the balance sheet risks identified across the teams
- Interacting across the global organisation
- Implement control enhancements and KPIS to improve and continually assess the financial control environment.
- Provide recommendations to the business for enhancements of controls, suggesting the implementation of automated tools
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 6 years PQE.
- Experience working on large multi-currency & global consolidations and matrix finance structures.
- Strong process skills essential with system experience of Oracle ERP & relevant sub ledgers
- Strong financial accounting and control experience, in particular in revenue recognition
- Strong stakeholder management skills