Financial Control Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 30 Oct 18
Our client are looking to hire a number one in finance who would be responsible for all financial control and portfolio finance responsibilities. They are an investment vehicle working on behalf of a family office, with a focus on South American investments. This will be their first finance hire and the position will develop alongside the firm.
The client are looking for someone to join their team in London, responsible for the financial control of the operating companies.
• Qualified accountant/financial management controller
• Work experience: overall responsibility of accounting and financial control of a company (at least three years); monthly reporting of accounts, under IFRS and managerial accounts
• ERP systems and implementation experience
• Able to operate autonomously with a broad variety of tasks (Finance, IT, project management) and to structure a project
• Foreign language skills, eg Spanish is a plus
• Curious and eager to learn, working in a small team of people
• Willingness to travel