- Jan 12, 2022
- £65k - £70k
My client a leading multimillion privately owned business services company are looking to hire a Financial Analyst for a 6 month contract which could be extended
My client a growing business services organisation is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to support on a number of projects. The role is initially for a 6 month period but could be extended.
The role with report into the Corporate Director and will support them with a number of task including analysis and reporting around new business opportunities.
The role is a high profile opportunity working with the executive management of the business and will require someone to have previous experience working with senior leadership teams.
Main responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the Corporate Director with reviewing information for acquisitions
- Coordinate data provision with country and business units
- Prepare financial models based on data provided by target for review
- Assist with the transition of disposed businesses
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects as directed
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA, ACMA or equivalent
- Have experience of preparing and reviewing excel based data and PowerPoint presentations
- Solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles, UK GAAP/FRS102 and best accounting practice
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a matrix business
- Experience working in a multinational business would be advantageous
- Experience of transactions would be helpful but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.