Finance Analyst London £50,000 - £55,000
Cobalt is currently working with one of the UK's leading property consultancies to find a Finance Analyst. Our client has recently taken instruction on a large property portfolio and as such are looking to expand their finance team.
This analytical role focuses on putting together accurate quarterly forecasts and then presenting these to clients and other stakeholders within the business. The successful candidate will be joining a market leading business and get exposure to working with a number of assets including some recognisable office buildings.
- Design build and complete reporting models to respond to forecasting requests and ongoing property management strategy to include onboarded portfolio, to be onboarded and dilapidations.
- Design build and complete models for variance analysis.
- Provide strategic input into forecasting the portfolio as a whole and for specific clients.
- Utilise the MRI Horizon and other data sources to build the model and carryout critical quality assurance.
- Organise all parties who provide raw data to deliver final forecasts to deadlines, both internally and externally.
- To assist in providing Data Assurance as the platform for accurate and robust forecasting.
- Assist the ME lead with IAS17 / IFRS16 models.
- Undertake direct communication with clients and to be able to articulate forecasts, formulas and assumptions.
- To deputise for Portfolio and Forecasting Lead where appropriate
- Preparation of excel modes to assist with reconciliations, forecasts and management of other key processes.
- Management accounting including use of general ledger data and extracting reports from accounting systems.
- Working with multiple stakeholders.
- Working at pace for ad hoc matters.
- Reporting via PowerPoint dashboards.
- Working within government organisations / property management preferred.
- Examine and interrogate the best modules to deliver forecasting or its constituent parts.
- Be part of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Be an experience user of Excel. Proficient at consolidating and summarising data, vlookups, pivot tables etc.
- Interest in automation e.g. VBA
- Experience setting up or improving cashflow models
- Understand accounting systems and financial statement preparation
- Experience within property is beneficial
If you would like to be considered for this role then please respond with an up to date CV.