Our client is one of the worlds leading logistic service providers and they are seeking a Financial Analyst to support the CFO in the successful delivery of Finance responsibilities, projects and objectives by participating broadly in the activities of the Finance function.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Preparation and maintenance of detailed corporate and project financial models;
- Performance of quantitative and qualitative project and investment case analysis;
- Research and preparation of high-quality corporate and project-specific presentations;
- Support CFO in management of the finance relationships held by the Group;
- Maintain a personal network within the finance community that provides access to business intelligence in support of the Group’s Finance objectives;
- Support deal execution, including deal structuring, documentation and post-close deal monitoring;
- Maintain a network within the Group that supports access to relevant information and analysis for Finance activities; and,
- Support CFO with other tasks and projects as required from time to time.
Skills and experience
- Outstanding financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Focus on attention to detail, balanced by an ability to take a strategic view;
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills;
- Strong business valuation, finance and accounting knowledge;
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Min 3-4 years’ prior experience in corporate/investment banking, hedge fund/private equity or commodities sector;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.