Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with a German subsidiary of a US Global Investment Manager who are looking to grow their sales teams across Switzerland. This is part of a 2020 growth strategy to further develop the European coverage. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Active business development amongst a provided portfolio of German speaking prospect clients. The institution will continue to provide these leads each month
- Cold and warm calls to convert prospect leads with the end goal of setting up a face to face meetings
- Responsible for generating private client sales through consultative selling during face to face appointments
- To work as an outside sales representative of the company, working independently with a variety of investments products to sell (Bonds, Shares, ETFs)
- Regular travel to meet with all prospect clients working in line with daily, weekly and monthly targets linked to calls, meetings and sales conversion.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role of financial sales or business development focusing on high net worth individuals (EUR 250,000 +)
- Prior track record of business development and client acquisition
- Located in Switzerland (Can work from a home office arrangement)
- Fluent in German and a good understanding of English
- Role reports into Managing Director Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.