Location: Remote UK Our new human-lead digitally enabled advice team will have the latest digital technology that provides best in class advice to M&G customers. The adviser will have complete control of the advice process but will have the benefit of bespoke & best in class digital technology to support every part of your advice journey.
Location: Remote UK
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles.
Our new human-lead digitally enabled advice team will have the latest digital technology that provides best in class advice to M&G customers. The adviser will have complete control of the advice process but will have the benefit of bespoke & best in class digital technology to support every part of your advice journey.
Providing advice in the comfort of your own home you will have market-leading digital journeys, latest video technology, screen sharing, digital signatures and straight through processing which will all add to a great customer experience.
As the adviser you will be advising on M&G’s full range of products including Pensions, Investments and Protection.
To succeed in this role you will embrace new technology and be committed to the digital journey whilst putting M&G’s customers at the heart of what we do. We are keen to consider candidates who are new to advice as well as candidates who have previous advice experience who are looking for an exciting new challenge.
Key Work Level Accountabilities:
- Accountable for providing a quality service or product to customers and stakeholders, using skills/experience built through significant practical experience or training
- For team leaders, accountable for ensuring the team the role supports is delivering a quality service or product
- Works within established frameworks and procedures, with the freedom to interpret them to solve a range of problems
- Delivers outputs that are clearly defined, using discretion over how to achieve them
- Makes suggestions for improvements to the work of the team, based on previous experience and knowledge of similar situations
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- To prepare and deliver financial planning solutions for clients in line with business quality parameters to meet business plan expectations and overall divisional performance
- To ensure all activities remain compliant with policy, legislation and risk appetite
- Working with digital tools to provide advice
- To be able to articulate advice plans to customers coherently and in a timely manner
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
- Working knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
- Working knowledge of industry best practice, external bodies and individuals in the same field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to be planned and organised with an ability to manage and prioritise your workload
- Passionate about customer experience
- Ability to work with digital tools
- Ability to manage customer relationships and provide a financial planning advice and review service remotely
- Relevant professional qualification (qualified to QCF4 or equivalent, working towards Chartered Financial Planner)
- Experience of regulated distribution environments
- Previous experience of working within a telephony & digital environment advantageous
Work Level: Experienced Colleague
Recruiter Name: Phoebe Ewers
Closing Date: 8th September 2021