A highly prestigious and historical banking group is looking to recruit a newly qualified financial accountant into it UK wealth division. The role will cover commercial finance ranging from management accounting and business partnering, to capital adequacy and the ICAAP on the regulatory control side - as well as financial reporting.
The role which will support both the financial and management accounting activities of the wealth division will offer the successful candidate a huge amount of breadth and diversity - which is unique for its level.
Key deliverables will include;
- Preparation of monthly Financial Statements - both management and statutory for the Wealth division
- Contribute to the submission of the results for Consolidation to the wider group (IFRS 9 and IFRS 16 of particular importance)
- Support the preparation of Annual Reports for annual audits
- Support the divisional finance team (Zurich based) in the preparation of management reporting as well as the planning, budgeting and forecasting process
- Business analysis and commentary of the figures to be presented throughout the bank
- Assist with all financial regulatory reporting to UK regulato
- Prepare forecast for capital adequacy requirements, support in the preparation of the ICAAP
- Qualified accountant with a background in wealth management or financial services firms
- Understanding of financial regulatory reporting and capital adequacy regulation in investment firms
- Working knowledge of IFRS (IFRS 9 and IFRS 16 in particular)
- Good IT skills: SAP / Essbase would be preferred
- Strong verbal and written communicator