Are you a recently qualified accountant with an interest in investment management and the desire to join one of the largest investment managers in the world? My client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team based in the City of London.
You will be responsible for:
- Production of statutory financial statements (UK GAAP and IFRS) and liaison with auditors
- Preparation of regular finance papers for legal entity board meetings
- Performing analytical reviews of financial information on a monthly basis
- Liaising with outsourced service providers and overseas accountants
- Preparing information for use in group regulatory returns
The ideal applicant will be:
- A recently qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with knowledge of Investment Management gained in practice
- Able to build effective working relationships within finance and across the business
- Demonstrate a high level of awareness of the implications of trends within financial data
- Produce work to a high level of accuracy and demonstrate excellent analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle Financials would be beneficial but strong Excel skills essential
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003