An exciting role for a part qualified accountant to join one of the UK's largest and longest-established providers of high-quality financial planning advice and discretionary investment services.
A Financial Accountant position with one of the UK's largest and longest-established providers of high-quality financial planning advice and discretionary investment services. They manage over £12 billion on behalf of private clients, families, professionals, business owners and charities and are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
It is an exciting role for a part qualified accountant, you will be sitting within the financial control team and will also be working closely with the FP&A team to support the business to achieve significant growth in the UK wealth Management market.
Responsibilities of Financial Accountant:
- Responsible for month end revenue review and commentary
- Review of month end costs in relation to relevant revenue sector
- Preparation of 12 month rolling cash flow forecast
- Collation of quarterly VAT returns, CT61 returns
- Annual statutory accounts preparation
- Currently studying/part qualified ACA/ACCA
- Must have at least BBB's at A-Level
- Must have at least 2 years experience
- Good understanding of IFRS accounting standards
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry is advantageous