Tradeweb's finance function operates as one global team across two different locations - New York and London. The global finance department consists of over 30 employees. The team in London is looking for a Financial Accountant whose experience to date will include good technical accounting knowledge, gained through practice or industry. You will be a self-starter with excellent analytical skills. Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Ensure accurate recognising of revenues.
- Preparing deferred and accrued revenue postings.
- Maintenance of monthly revenue/ cost centre postings.
- Working with billing to ensure best practice.
- Ensure all client contracts are correctly recorded and accounted for.
- Prepare month-end reconciliations.
- Preparation of business packs to senior management.
- Assisting in Audit.
- Working with the financial accounting team on production of annual and quarterly financial statements prepared in accordance with FRS 101.
- Working with the finance operations team to ensure correct cash application.
- Dealing with ad-hoc reporting and business analysis requests.
- Provide assistance in various finance projects which drive automation and efficiency.
- Preparation and completion of ONS Surveys.
About Tradeweb: About Tradeweb:
- Recently qualified accountant/Finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) , with previous relevant experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; extremely comfortable building Excel models/reports.
- Knowledge of macros/SQL very favourable.
- Experience using Oracle preferred.
- Ability to analyse large data sets with understanding and communicating the key message.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .