- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 03 Jan 18 2018-01-03
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified or part-qualified accountant to join an international bank with a fantastic brand. It is perfect for an individual looking to build upon their experience in an organisation who look to grow organically.
The Financial Accountant will be part of a team responsible for the financial control and financial reporting of a number of core business units. The primary objective of the role will be to assist in the production of the Management Financial Reporting to the head office based in Europe.
The role includes, but not limited to, the following main duties and tasks:
- Production and submission of Financial Reporting to the head office (Monthly, Quarterly and Annually).
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliation
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Production of Head Office Financial and Regulatory Reporting requirements. I.e Interest rate risk reporting; Liquidity Reporting; Memo Movements; Country Risk; Foreign Currency; FINREP / Asset Encumbrance.
- Production of monthly and quarterly Financial analytical review
- Handling of queries from internal and external auditors, including preparation of quarter-end and year-end working papers.
In addition, the candidate will also have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining Stakeholder relationship and dealing with ad-hoc queries from other business areas.
- Provide cover for other team members
- Drive forward key reporting initiatives
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or PArt Qualified
- Financial Accounting experience
- Good Excel skills
- Financial Control experience
- Knowledge of banking industry is an advantage
- Excel to macro level and MS access
If you are interested in this please do apply or reach out directly on 02075098271.