The Finance transformation team looks to provide financial services firms with support for implementation or transformation projects and is currently expanding, looking for new consultants. Incoming consultants would require a knowledge of finance & finance systems, however, change & transformation project experience is not a pre-requisite for potential consultants but would be ideal.
Career Experience (particular focus sections below):
1. Relevant experience working in a financial discipline within management consulting or working in industry in financial / commercial roles? For example: Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, FP&A analyst)
2. Finance technology experience (this could be a Finance Solution design role; a Product owner role - Defining and prioritising finance technology requirements; or a Finance Data governance role)
3. Any specific experience with SAP or another finance ERP (could be an end-user/super user)
4. Finance Process experience (Process improvement, robotic process automation, business analyst roles)
5. Working in a team and stakeholder relationship management experience?
6. Any previous project experience or industry specific expertise?
Employee Value Proposition:
Best big 4 consultancy in the world!
Job Title: Finance Transformation And Performance, Enterprise Transformation, SAP+ - C / SC
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 45000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.