Finance Transformation - Insurance - Consultant
- Salary:£550-800/day - depending on experience
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Mar 18
My client a reputable leading consulting firm is looking to onboard an expereinced Finance Change Manager to lead the delivery of the transformation projects of their cleints. This is an excellent opportunity for a finance change professional to join a dynamically growing team to work on a variety of projects and with leading insurers and investment managers.
The key drivers of change for our Financial Services clients are Regulatory reform, Cost Reduction and Finance Transformation and our financial management offerings reflect this demand and support technology enabled change. Successful candidates should have strong Insurance or Investment Management finance knowledge (including interactions with actuarial functions) and have specific expertise across one or more of the following areas:
- Finance function effectiveness
- Finance Systems / technology enabled finance change
- Finance function diagnosis and strategy development
- Effective Performance Management including planning, budgeting, forecasting and management information
In addition you will:
- Manage delivery of sustainable performance management frameworks, balanced scorecards / dashboards, board reporting capability, efficiency improvements etc.
- Provide insights and leading practice on performance management frameworks, balanced scorecards / dashboards, board reporting capability, techniques and methodologies.
- Define requirements for new solutions and assets
- Lead large change programmes and projects
- Present to current and target clients
- Support business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract/commercial management
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Monitor, coach and develop others
Experience and Background:
- Proven track record in the delivery of performance management frameworks, balanced scorecards / dashboards, board reporting solutions / projects.
- Solid project based experience of working in a Finance Function
- Strong influencing skills
- Good understanding of leading practices for financial management/financial processes/trends in finance
- PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST have consulting experience within insurance finance transformation