This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a high-profile team in central London for a highly acquisitive business. The successful individual will act as a key member of the group finance team, which supports the global finance community and wider business from a financial and systems perspective. The ideal candidate will be a part-qualified accountant with strong systems accounting experience, ideally using Board. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for progression within a growing global business.
- Support the administration and development of the newly implemented planning and corporate performance management tool.
- Support the administration of integrations with interfacing systems e.g. ERP software and reporting solutions, alongside Excel add-ins, web reporting, etc.
- Support the Finance Systems Managers with the business-as-usual tasks such as user administration, period maintenance, workflows, configuring month-end timetables, etc.
- Help to resolve user queries and assist with training on finance systems where required.
- Assist in documenting procedures, tasks, and solutions to issues.
- Help to identify process inefficiencies and implement solutions.
- Assist with data reconciliations.
- Part-qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent).
- Experience in systems accounting is beneficial.
- Advanced Excel skills (formulae), and knowledge of Power Query/VBA are beneficial.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Board, Workday Adaptive Insights, HFM, or any other CPM tool.
- Experience with D365 for Finance & Operations is desirable.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.