Finance Manager (SPV experience)
A multinational industrial group is looking for a Finance Manager to join their London office Benefits
About the role
- Central London location
- 26 days annual leaves
- Private medical and life insurance
- Regional exposure and working with a diverse portfolio of clients
We are partnering this global industrial group in their search for a new Finance Manager - who will be responsible for the monthly and quarterly group reporting, budget & forecast, VAT tax return and internal control processes. You will be supporting the group finance VP and managing a team of three.
This is a very dynamic role as you will be working with different stakeholders across the business, whilst managing multiple projects. Your responsibilities include group reporting and FP&A processes, managing relationship between group and entities, and presenting financial results during board meetings. You will also involve in developing and improving the financial IT systems, managing the internal audit processes, and leading ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate MUST have;
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA fully qualified, or an equivalent and recognised qualification
- Strong experience in management reporting and financial planning & analysis
- Previous project management experience, exposure with special-purpose entity is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting software (SAP is preferred) and MS Office with advanced excel skills
- Strong business partnering and stakeholders management skills
- Great leadership and coaching skills with the ability to influence the others
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.