A boutique Asset Manager (approx £1bAUM) is taking on a new Finance Manager to manage all aspects of group reporting, management accounting and oversight of fund performance and reporting, line managing a team of 2 Accountants.
The Finance Manager, reporting directly to the Financial Director, is primarily responsible for the delivery of monthly and annually Group accounts and monitor of the internal control environment, responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the financial statements in IFRS and managing the audit process.
- Administration and control of Balance sheet, PnL and General Ledger for PE, Management and Trust Companies.
- Reviewing the NAV administration and calculation process.
- Deliver reports and analysis to the CEO and investment team including management accounts, cash flow projections and budgets.
- Leading, developing and expanding the finance team
Ideally the candidate will have the following:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with 3-4 years' PQE
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Strong focus on controls and processes and a high attention to details
- Previous experience in mid/senior accounting roles
- Track record of establishing and improving controls and processes