Are you an experienced Accountant looking for a step up into a management position with exposure to more senior stakeholder and a balanced focus across both financial reporting and commercial, forward looking analysis?
If so, Investigo would love to speak with you regarding this position within an impressive, high growth real estate investment management firm. Joining them in a period of super high growth, this is a critical hire ahead of a big year in 2022.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the corporate finance functions from cashflow forecasting, group & individual entity reporting, treasury and supporting multiple stakeholders with ad hoc business partnering. Keeping financial controls and processes up to date and in line with buy side regulatory requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Working with teams to prepare detailed variance analysis and reporting upwards on budgets vs forecasts
- Business partnering with department Leaders, communicating key financial data
- Assisting group level consolidation reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Responsible for preparing and distributing cashflow forecasting, along with commentary
- Partnering with Senior Finance Stakeholders on all intercompany transactions – managing and reviewing annual dividend reports
- Assisting Senior Finance Stakeholders with finalising annual stat accounting
- Collaborate with the UK team to meet all FCA reporting
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and adhoc regulatory reports to the CFO and the relevant Global Stakeholders
- Ensure the group transfer pricing policy is being implemented and adopted accurately
- Supporting UK Head of Finance and CFO with ad hoc projects
What is required?
- ACCA / CIMA or ACA qualified with strong technical accounting experience with a commercial edge to your approach
- Confidence to step up and lead other qualified team members - experience with leading on projects or initiatives will be favourable
- An understanding of the real estate industry or background in investment management / asset management
- Experienced with consolidations desirable
- Working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and FCA returns
- Strong team player with the ability to work under own imitative and a "lead from the front" approach to your work
- Ambitious, looking to progress and develop your career
This firm operate a flexible working week, with 3 days in the office (Central London) and 2 days from home.
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo.