DESCRIPTION Amazon's Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original and Exclusive shows such as The Boys, The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Picard, and American Gods, to a range of TV boxsets and movies, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast, now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. We work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
The Prime Video European Finance team seeks a Finance Manager to support Prime Video customer acquisition and engagement team. The role is highly commercial in focus, providing analytical insight to challenge and support short and long term initiatives. It would suit finance professionals with a transactional, commercial finance background with strong proficiency in analytics/ financial modelling. Based in our London Head Office, this is a new role as business requirements expand.
• Being the key finance contact for the Prime Video country leads;
• Business partner with the performance marketing team and influence customer acquisition growth;
• Track customer engagement particularly the impact of the overall content and marketing strategy;
• Ad hoc analysis and deep dives on key PV performance metrics
• Consolidation of metrics and financial performance across European locales
• Take the lead on the quarterly and monthly business reviews related to customer acquisition and engagement
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree
• Relevant finance accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
• Experience in a commercially focused financial planning role
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Preferred qualifications
• Knowledge of SQL is highly desirable
• Demonstrated bias for action and ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
• Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and often in an ambiguous environment
• A passion for metrics and data, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the bigger commercial picture
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.